1. Who We are
We are Tubbercurry Credit union Limited ("we" or “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This statement sets out the basis on which any of your personal data is processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
We are a data controller for the purpose of the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (“Acts”).
Full contact details are available on the home page of this website.
2. Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information provided at the time of registering to use our online credit union services.
- Information that you or others provide by filling in forms on our website or which you or they otherwise provide to us.
- Any instructions we accept from you or transactions we undertake to which you are a party, whether through our website, branches or otherwise.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Telephone calls may be recorded. This is to verify your information, for our staff training, regulatory and for service quality purposes.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
4. What we do with your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide credit union and other related services, products and facilities to you;
- to assess eligibility and credibility for the services, products and facilities we offer;
- to implement any contracts we have entered into with you; and
- to conduct credit searches with credit reference agencies in order to provide credit facilities and, where necessary, for fraud prevention and debt recovery.
We may also use information about you to notify you about changes to our services to which you have subscribed or to provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or, where you have agreed to us doing so, which we feel may interest you.
We may use anonymised or statistical information to analyse our website and services and to make improvements or other adjustments to them.
5. Where we store your personal information
Your personal data will be stored on our secure servers at our office in Tubbercurry and at other dedicated secure data backup locations. No personal data will be transferred, processed or stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
6. Your Rights
You have rights under the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request may be subject to a statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
7. Changes to our Privacy Statement
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page.
8. Contact us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com