Loans at Tubbercurry & District Credit union Limited
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Tubbercurry & District Credit union Limited we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay. Establish a good savings record by saving regularly so as to build up security for your loan.
Click on any section below to expand view
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Our competitive loan rate means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Tubbercurry & District Credit union Limited.
For a €5,000 personal loan, over 3 years, with monthly repayments of €166.07, an APR of 12.69%; the total amount payment by the member will be &euro5,978.17.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions Apply
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Tubbercurry & District Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer. This document is for illustrative purposes only, so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing and does not constitute an offer of finance or repayments.