Become a Member
Our credit union is for people, not for profit!
Members of a credit union enjoy many benefits, including:
No fees - Free Services - Convenience - Community Benefits
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- We have a wide range of financial services available with a variety of discounts and free services for members
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Encouragement and advice on a regular savings programme
- Return on your savings through annual dividends and loan interest rebate
- Pay into your savings or pay off your loan by standing order without having to call to our office
- Loan Protection, Life Savings and Death Benefit insurance at no direct cost to eligible members
How do I Join?
Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of Tubbercurry & District Credit Union Limited you must be living or working within our common bond area.
The common bond is the factor which unites all the members of Tubbercurry & District Credit Union Limited - it is what all members have in common i.e. where they live. Because of the common bond, all members have the good of their credit union at heart; they know and trust each other.
You need to present 2 forms of identification to join and a minimum of €10 is needed to open the account and keep the it activated.
Three forms of identification.
One form of ID from each of the sections below is required:
- Evidence of Identification (must show proof of date of birth & recent photo), i.e. Current valid Passport, current valid Driving Licence, current valid I.D. Card
- Evidence of Address (must show address where you currently live), i.e. Original of recent Household Bill (e.g. ESB, Phone) or Bank or Building Society Statement.
Contact us for a membership application.